Monday 14 October 2013

Kim's Curves

Kim's famous curve look is back. I see why the proud boy keeps begging her for a hand in Marriage. Who wouldn't want those curves?

Just four months after child birth and hiatus she is back and hitting hot.The new mom, rocked a form-fitting, low-cut grey dress as she visited the DASH store in West Hollywood with sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner on Oct. 11.
Later that day, she donned the same outfit on a date with Kanye West.
Ain't she cool on that dress?

2 comments:

  1. O yes she is cool but I kinda their society they live in. Such a weird one indeed. Sheis just twenty three and I wonder if she is the one Jesus met at the well, what he would say. this young girl is breaking records of men she has married and dated. comeon she should get some dignity

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is about 33yrs old and not 23yrs, but I think you are right to point out her multiple relationships are just too numerous in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete