Sunday 8 September 2013

THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC LIST OF THE BADDEST EMCEES IN THE LAND


When @notjustok came on with his list of top ten Rappers some days back the internet went agog. Many of the performing Artist were not at tandem with the very fact they didn't make the list. I am amongst those who didn't  agree with the listing. And so I went on a mission to go dig into my Archive.
I present to you an EXCLUSIVE LIST courtesy ESE's BLOG of the best EMcees in the land 9ja.

They Include the following:

1. BOOGEY
2. MODENINE
3. KAHLI ABDU
4. PHEROWSHUZ
5. LYRIKAL
6. JESSE JAGZ
7. SDC
8 .LOOSE KAYNON
9. X.O SENAVOE
10. M.I

NOW I AWAIT COMMENTS FROM YOU ALL. IF U Must KNOW MI THE CHAIRMAN ADMITS JESSE JAGZ IS BETTER.
DO YOU AGREE WITH MY LIST? LET ME KNOW

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking if people dnt listen to real hippo in 9ja. this list go show we still have some real hippo ffwers. but I think MI shld come up that list and JUst maybe MODE9 is best.

    ReplyDelete