Sunday 1 September 2013

SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER



Happy New Month to all my Esteem Readers!!!!!!!!!

As I woke up this morning I realized how fast this year has gone. Looking back to January seems much like yesterday. One question pops-up in my mind. what have you done with your life thus far this year?
To be sincere I can't but point to just one spectacular achievement. However, when I think deeply and look  back to where I am coming from, I can only be thankful to God for his loving-kindness. 
This year has being a year of good health, tremendous uplifting and moving up to higher grounds. I may not have bought a new Plane but come-on, Food has never ceased to be on my table. In-short I am considering shedding some weight. Isn't it wonderful to be so blessed? I can only be thankful to one who has deemed me fit to be alive. Many have passed-on under various circumstances but when I have not loved him so much, He cares for me. Under his loving Arms he kept me this far. When my faith wanes he lifted me up. When am down and heavy trodden he bares my yolk. When my love waxes cold yet still his mercies are there to keep me. Under his grace I hid. He is really a Loving Father.


I have being sharing this for a while I don't know why it keeps coming up. I want to share Gods commandment for us to love him. I may not be in the best position to share this as I seek and yearn for his love more and more. He commands us to love him with all that we are and to keep his word. For in keeping his word only then can we can claim to love him. Many claim to have a link to the father. However, there is only one with the exclusive right to him. For only through him we can get assess to the father. He is the word. 

He needs to dwell in us.He is Jesus. Our hearts is like a hard disk. When nothing is inside, it becomes empty and just anything can enter.But when we fill that hearts with the thoughts of his word and he dwells in us, only then the depression, the guilt and burden of sin is taken away.

The second commandment is like unto the first; thou shall love thy neighbour just as you love yourself. Somebody needs your love. That saviour and peace you found, Someone somewhere needs that peace. Don't be deceived by the looks of men. Many look seemingly happy outside but they bare a heavy burden inside. Just a word from you can help that sinking soul. A kind word about the loving Jesus can lift that burden of sin. Brighten the corner where you are. Be the salt in that domain. Be that light in that corner. Stand up for the truth. Never you be ashamed of your calling. Show a little kindness today. Share the little you have joyfully with someone and watch you blossom like a flower.

This September is going to be a sweet September. For the eyes of the enemies shall behold the goodness of God upon our lives.They shall testify of his glorious works in our life. What is in your hands? Use it. Let it go. Remember except a corn dies it cannot grow. Sow a seed and watch it grow. Don't be weary of the trying moments. Temptation and affliction lasts only a while. He sees your tears. He feels your heart. Very soon. Just in a moment hw will come to your rescue. Hold fast unto that God. Anchor in him. Look up from whence cometh your help.  All that is yours would be given thee. See you in December singing a new song.
I love you.  Keep living in an atmosphere of wellness.
    
FREEMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment