Tuesday 17 December 2013

Beyonce's Album Breaks Record Sales with 828,773 Sold Over the Weekend

.........."I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it,” she said. “I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn’t want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it’s ready and from me to my fans.”- Beyonce

She has shattered all records that need to be broken. Beyonce took a big risk in dropping her self-titled album on iTunes late last week without any pre-release promotion, and it's now abundantly clear that the bold move paid off.
The fastest-selling Album to ever hit iTunes selling 617,213 copies domestically. In fact the Billboard reported earlier that "Beyoncé" moved 80,000 copies in its first three hours on iTunes. The figure has reached its high,selling over 828,773 by the weekend. Its even more impressive owing to the fact that the album was an iTunes exclusive for the duration of that period.



No comments:

Post a Comment