Thursday 20 November 2014

Eminem threathens to Rape Iggy Azalea in leaked song



It's no news that Eminem's lyrics are sometimes disturbing. He raps about deep crazy fantasies of killing people including his mum and ex wife.

 However,he is being slammed for threatening to rape Iggy Azalea in a new leaked track titled 'Vegas',threathening her not to call the police. He praises Nicki Minaj in the song..The lyrics below

I'm making you sick, don't pretend you can't hear me
You deaf, girl, I said you was foxy I'll tell a b*** like Bizarre
B****, shut the f*** up and get in my car
And suck my f***ing d*ck while I take a s***
And I think with my d*** so come blow my mind
And it tastes like humble pie
So swallow my pride, your lucky just to follow my ride
If I let you run alongside the Humvee
Unless you're Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let's ski


So what's it gon' be? Put that s*** away Iggy
You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me
I love it...'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off

No comments:

Post a Comment