Tuesday 3 June 2014

Omojuwa: Kettle calling Pot Black- ESE FREEMAN

I woke up this morning to read a piece from the stables of Mr. Omojuwa on the “the real enemies of President Goodluck Jonathan”. The young man like Fani Kayode is gradually becoming subtle with words; at least with some sense of decorum.

Taking on Mr. Omojuwa on his comments as it does appear on his piece, he describes “ …..Political battles between the PDP and the APC as normal inasmuch as it doesn’t degenerate to slander, mudslinging and blackmail”.

I quite agree with that position but I have to say to Mr. Omojuwa that he is not a saint and he is only being hypocritical with such words.

Let it be known to Omojuwa that he is everything negative about that quote above (a slanderer, a mudslinger and of course a blackmailer).
No one throws mud slings or does slander better than you do. Your pose and arrogance is second to none in the blogosphere. Your words lack salt, instead seasoned and christened with pride and arrogance. You are second only to Fani Kayode when it comes to insulting Mr. President. You have no patience to engage in simple intellectual discuss with sound minds. You assume and position yourself as the twitter overlord to whom all must accede and bow to.

How dare you call someone a Dog. Haba! Kettle calling pot black. Dog nor de chop Dog Oooo!!!  So you aren’t aware that you bark just like a Dog? You only just lack the bite I Swear.  Like the local bingo you bark but unlike the foreign breed you regrettably fail to get same attention the other elicit.

The other dog  just decamped hopefully would get a new job. At least he would pay some outstanding bills. I see your sordid campaign for the job positions of Okupe and Omokri. You have demonstrated you would do a better job than Omokri. I wish I was in the position to recommend you for some sumptuous position or better still plea with your Baba to do you some more favors.

I would advise you contact Mr. Fix Nigeria and Fani Kayode on just how they were able to transit. I can discern your change in language. By 2015, you may have no job from the APC. It is quite certain the party is a time bomb waiting to explode- those OLD FOOLS WOULD SOON CLASH WITH EACH OTHER.

I only pity your many admirers who would be disappointed when they soon discover who you really are. I wait to see you grow. I wait to see you engage in contructive debates on topical issues. I wait to see you use less of the block button on twitter. I wait to see that day you would be bold as @rosanwo and @eggheader whose camp we all know, to declare which master you serve. I wait to see you bark less and speak more. I wait to see that change in you. Only then persons like us would take you seriously as a Patriot.

@eseblogger
07034479170


Views expressed are solely those of the author

No comments:

Post a Comment