Thursday 18 July 2013

I MET A MAN- By Maz (lifestuff-maz.blogspot.com)

In times when many people don’t know what love is
In an age where people act before they think
Where lust and passions fly like fire...
I met a man
He offered friendship that was unconditional
The words he spoke drew me like a magnet
They were life-giving, did not condemn, full of Grace
Oh, like water from a spring
It was his spirit; He was different; like someone I met before
Someone I met when I stopped believing in myself
Someone who accepted me despite who I was
Someone who made me who I am
You can understand if you know the story
The one of the woman no one cast the first stone at
I met a man just like that man
Now I know that man left clones of Himself 
I met a man who loved me in a different way
It is a selfless love; one I hope everyone can experience
Then we would know what love is and what love is not
We would understand what lovers do
I met a man who wanted to give and expected nothing in return
How many of us know that kind of love?
That kind of love when given is always returned
I could not help but grow in love with the man I met
I don’t know how love produced itself in me
All I know is that I received that love; his love
I think that is all I ever had to do; receive His love
I met a man, I met that Man

No comments:

Post a Comment