Wednesday 24 July 2013

A NEW BABY- By Max



I saw a new baby a few days back. She was just three days old and beautiful!
I watched her while she slept...those tiny hands curled up in fists,her hair like dark silk,her complexion fair and lovely.

She reminded me of all thing innocent,pure and lovely.
We forget about those things in this cruel world... i wonder how she'll survive.
Where is innocence, where is purity and where is love?

Every new birth is a reminder that good still exists,that there is still another chance to grow a new breed of people.
She is like a new seed.

Will we grow her to be like everyone else? will we shower her with love and weed the bad and protect her?
I think to grow her right, we need to BE right. I can change my attitude and so can you. I can decide that i will not be influenced by the darkness I can decide that i will be the salt and the light... and so can you.
A new baby needs anew world; and a new world needs a new you!

No comments:

Post a Comment